MAFCO WORLDWIDE LLC
Last revised: January 27, 2021
Mafco Worldwide LLC (“Mafco,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website at Mafco.com, Magnasweet.com and their related sites and pages (the “Website”). This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to information we collect through the Website and in email or other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Website. This Privacy Notice DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other means, including from any other website operated by Mafco or any third-party.
- You provide to or is collected by any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. These third-parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Changes to Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may change from time to time, and you are responsible for checking this Privacy Notice periodically for updates when accessing or using the Website. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes to this Privacy Notice is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
At any given time, we may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, IP or physical address, email address, phone number, or any other identifier that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact or locate you (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and other usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically when you access or use the Website; and/or
- From third-parties, such as vendors or business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including, but not limited to, information you may provide to create an account, sign up to receive or download newsletters, request information, post any materials, and/or at the time you contact us;
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us;
- Your responses to surveys or questions that we might pose or ask you to complete; and
- Limited details of any transactions you may carry out through third-party payments system on our Website.
You also may provide information to be posted on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third-parties, which is posted and/or transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may monitor certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of or visitors to the Website with whom you may choose to share information, and cannot and do not guarantee that any such posts or information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access and use the Website, we may use technology to automatically collect information to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, which may include:
- Location data;
- Length of time you visit our website;
- Page views, click-stream information, and referring URL and logs;
- The resources and devices that you access and use on or through the website; and/or
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and network information.
The Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. Any such information which we may collect through automatic technological means will be aggregated as statistical data and will not include personal information (or will have personal identifiers removed).
Technologies Used for Information Collection and Tracking
We may use one or more technologies to accomplish automatic information collection, examples of which are found below.
- Cookies (or browser/mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. Cookies are a way to carry information from one session on a website to another, or between sessions on related websites, without having to burden a server machine with large quantities of data storage.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website.
- Web Beacons and Other Technologies. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). The information we may obtain in this manner would enable us to customize the Website and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you;
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Maintain information about your preferences and customize the Website;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information and/or for which you provide consent (such as sending you emails or newsletters);
- Support and troubleshoot the Website and our services;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and/or
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business operations;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mafco’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mafco about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (such as transmitting emails or newsletters to the email address you provided to us for that reason or contacting you regarding samples, quotes, and/or other information about Mafco’s products and services per your request);
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
Except as provided herein, personal information collected through the Website will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with options regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you do not want us to collect your information, as described in this Privacy Notice, do not use the Website. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Email and Promotional Offers. When you contact us through certain forms on the Website, you may be added to our email list to receive email messages. At any time, you can choose to no longer receive such emails by using the “unsubscribe” method found at the bottom of each email or by sending us an email or other correspondence stating your request.
No Collection of Information from Children
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not solicit or knowingly collect any information from visitors under 13 years of age, and please do not use the Website if you are not yet 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately through the Contact Information section below.
“Do Not Track” Signals
For residents of California and Delaware, certain statutes, including California Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 and 6 Del.C. § 1205C, seek disclosure of how the Website responds to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about their online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Although it is not clear that the statute applies, we believe that an example might be a browser option allowing you to ask websites not to track you across third-party websites so that they can serve targeted or behavioral advertising to you. You should not use the Website if you desire a “do not track” signal, because the Website may not honor it.
Using the Website from Outside the United States
This Privacy Notice is intended to cover collection of information on or via the Website from residents of and within the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that the data protection laws governing this Website might not be as restrictive as those in your country. By using the Website, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third-parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To ask questions or to comment about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us you may contact us any of the following ways.
- By email to WebsiteTerms@mafcolicorice.com
- By phone by calling +1 (856) 698-1751
- In writing to:
Mafco Worldwide LLC
300 Jefferson Street
Camden, New Jersey 08104